Voxior Remote access removes the need for port forwarding or externally accessible IPs, if the clients wants to connect to their smart homes remotely.
It also allows installers to manage and maintain Smart Home Servers remotely. Connect to your favorite configuration tool: Loxone Config, Gira Experte, Gira Project Assistant and manage it remotely. The Installer Dashboard helps installers manage multiple projects in a proactive way.
Below you can find a scheme of how remote access works.
Setting up the Voxior Remote Access is a three step process.
- During our first step we will set-up the Voxior Link device
- In the second step we will configure the Voxior Dashboard
- In the third step we will enable Voxior Remote Access for installlers or for clients.
If you already have a Voxior Link device set-up and configured, you can proceed straight to the step 3 - enabling Remote Access.
Step 1: Instructions for setting-up Voxior Link
Please follow the Quick-Start Instructions for VoxiorLink with instructions on assembling and configuring the device
During our second step we will take a look at the Voxior Dashboard.
Step 2: How to configure VoxiorLink - Voxior Installer Dashboard instructions
- If you're configuring the VoxiorLink device at the clients home please follow this article with Instructions for the Voxior Installer Dashboard and configuring of the VoxiorLink
- If your configuring the VoxiorLink device remotely or would like to prepare it without the need for an on-site visit, follow this article with instructions on preparing the VoxiorLink device to be sent to your clients
Step 3: Enabling Remote Access
Would you like to know more about the Dashboard?
- Check out our guide for Adding clients in the Voxior PRO Dashboard
- Find out more about Voxior Remote Access on our webpage