In the previous articles we looked at where and how to register for the Voxior Installer Dashboard. In this article we'll look at how to remotely add, configure and manage your clients.
First, we're going to look at how to add a user in the dashboard.
Adding a user - step-by-step walkthrough:
2. Here you can Add, Edit, Delete and manage projects (clients) using the “Add project” and “Edit projects” buttons.
3. Click on the “Add project” button
4. Add the Description of the project and enter the email used by the client for Amazon Alexa or Google Home. You can also modify the email and the settings later.
- To add your new client, enter their Name and Amazon/Google email account, which they would like to use for Voxior. You should enter the same email, which the client uses with his/her Echo or Google Home devices.
- You can also select the VoxiorLink device you would like to pair with this project. Click on "Select VoxiorLink device" to select it
- Please read our “How to manage your client with Voxior” Article