The main tool for partners is the 1Home Installer Dashboard - an all-in-one tool for client management and sales of 1Home solutions.
1Home Installer dashboard allows partners to:
- Remotely configure and manage clients, add licenses and extend trials) through the Admin page
- Remotely assist your clients using support Logs
- Use support, marketing & sales information when offering 1Home to clients
- Purchase end-user license stock and 1Home licenses
How to add a client to the Installer Dashboard?
Adding a user - step-by-step walkthrough:
2. Here you can Add, Edit, Delete and manage projects (clients) using the “Add project” and “Edit projects” buttons.
3. Click on the “Add project” button
4. Add the Description of the project and enter the email used by the client for Amazon Alexa or Google Home. You can also modify the email and the settings later.
- To add your new client, enter their Name and Amazon/Google email account, which they would like to use for 1Home. You should enter the same email, which the client uses with his/her Echo or Google Home devices.
- You can also select the 1Home Box device you would like to pair with this project. Click on "Select 1Home Box device" to select it
Managing a client in the Installer Dashboard
- To manage a client’s project, choose their account from the list in your Projects Page.
- By clicking the button “Edit projects” you can start editing them.
- By clicking on a project, you can modify its information: E-mail, change the 1Home Box device or description.
- Click “Save” when you’re finished.
Setting up their Gateway
Configuring the client’s profile/project, allows you to modify their 1Home configuration: you can add and modify gateways and also change their device configuration. This way you can set everything for them up in advance.
1. Click the Projects tab and select the user project by clicking on their name/e-mail.
- Select the connection type and enter end-user’s gateway details
- You can add a license for the client by clicking on the button “Add licence”
- Save the gateway
- Note: When changing the configuration on the user’s Home Server, you can reload the devices into 1Home by clicking the button “Reload”.
2. In the upper left corner you can see two tabs: Devices and Gateways
3. Click the Devices tab to configure your client’s devices. You can enable/disable devices, rename them and print the list of available commands for the client.
- To find out more on how to manage devices for yourself or for the customer, check out our next article in this series Setting up your Demo Room.
7. On the top you can see the e-mail of the user you are configuring. To stop configuring this project (user), click the X next to it .
- If you'd like to start using 1Home, register for a free trial here.
- Find out more on our 1Home Partner page
Do you have any questions or suggestions?