Logs allow you to see your activities or check errors with clients. You can open them by selecting the Logs Tab. You can also filter the activities by user:
1. Click on the ”Logs” tab
2. Here you can filer a user by his account (email), by text (what event happened) or by other criteria.
Please click on the magnifying glass icon next to Account and enter the users email.
Now you can also check by specific events (Gateway configured/saved, New Licence added or moved, Devices updated/saved).
3. Click on the magnifying glass next to the Text column to filter the log entries
... or you could use a different approach
Alternatively you can first select the user and after that check his Logs
1. First click the Projects tab
2. Select the user by clicking on it.
5. Click the Logs tab to see their actions or errors
- If you're using 1Home Box you can read the Quick Start guide for 1Home Box
- Please check our Partner Zone to find out more about the different possibilities for cooperation
- Looking for more info about Smart Home Server? Please check our Supported Smart Homes section
- You can also learn more about Voice Control and the commands for Alexa and Google Assistant