With 1Home you can use more than one Smart Assistant (like Amazon Alexa or Google Home) on one 1Home Account.
The setup is quick and should only take a minute or two. Before connecting the Assistants in 1Home, please make sure you've successfully configured them.
- Please log in to the 1Home Dashboard with your current account. If you've previously used an Amazon account for logging in and managing your devices & gateways, login with that account.
2. After you've logged in, click on your Profile in the top right corner.
3. You should see a section called "Linked Accounts".
- If you want to connect with your Google Assistant, please select the "Sign in with Google" button. Use the email account you've used with the Google Assistant.
- If you want to connect with your Amazon Alexa, please click "Login with Amazon". Use the email account you've used with the Amazon Alexa.