For setting up Gira X1 you will need to prepare the following:
Externally accessible IP address and port.
Username and password of your Gira X1 mobile app.
If your IP is not externally accessible you will need to set up Port-Forwarding or upgrade to a 1Home device (Box or Bridge) that connects locally and doesn't require any changes to your network configuration.
Where to find your externally accessible IP and port?
Open your Gira X1 mobile app
2. Click on the "gear icon" in the navigation bar
3. Click on the "system tab"
4. Select "Connection to Gira X1"
5. Copy the address and enter it on the smart home setup screen in the 1Home dashboard
Where to find your username?
6. Your username is found in the same location below your address. Password is the same as the password for your Gira X1 mobile app.
I don't have this information in my mobile app and I don't know my credentials, what can I do?
Use the text below to contact an integrator who setup your Gira smart home and they will provide you with the required information:
I am trying to setup 1Home Cloud with my smart home but don't know the information required for the setup.
My externally accessible IP address and port
Username and password of my Gira X1 mobile app
Thank you for your help."
Now it's time to set-up your favorite Smart Assistant:
Do you have any questions or suggestions?
Please contact us via the chat button in the bottom right corner.