- If you haven't connected your Smart Home server with 1Home first read our Guides in the Supported Smart Homes Sections.
- Please make sure that you have successfully set-up your Google Home device by following this guide: Google Home: A Quick Start Guide
Please open the Google Home App to connect the 1Home Action:
- Please open the Google Home App
- Tap the "Add (+)" Button
- Select "Set up a device"
- Select "Works with Google: Have something already set up?"
- Search for the 1Home Action
- Login with the Google Home email you use with 1Home
- Your devices will appear, please add them to rooms
If you're using an older Google Home version, please follow our older video below:
Step by step instructions:
- Open the Google Home App
- Select the side menu by clicking on the three lines in the top left corner
- Tap the “Home Control” Tab
- From the “Device” tab on the Home control screen, tap the blue + button in the bottom-right corner
- Scroll down and select "Voxior Home« /"1Home"
- Enter your username and password and click »Sign in with Google«
- If you don’t see any changes: refresh the Add Devices Tab by swiping down / go back and refresh your Home Control tab
- Now you can assign a room to each device. Select the Rooms tab, so you can assign multiple Devices to a specific room. Don’t forget to tap the “Done” button at the top of the screen to save your changes.
I don't have a Google Home device, but would still like to try Voice Control. What should I do?
If there is no smart speaker nearby, we can help you experience voice control right away. We suggest using the Google Assistant on your smartphone or tablet: Please follow this guide
You might want to read our:
- Check the 1Home Cloud and 1Home Box collection of articles with useful tips, commands and tutorials