- If you haven't connected your Smart Home server with 1Home first read our Guides in the Supported Smart Homes Sections.
Please watch this video to set up the Amazon Alexa skill and 1Home in a matter of minutes.
Step by step instructions:
- Open http://alexa.amazon.com or download the Alexa mobile app and login with the same e-mail you use with your Alexa device and with 1Home
- Click the “Skills” Tab, search for the “Voxior” skill and enable it
- Please follow the setup and select “Discover devices”
- You have successfully connected 1Home with your Smart Home and the Alexa Skill
If you want to control your Smart Home devices with the visualisation on your smartphone or tablet, please open the Alexa mobile app and select the “Smart Home” Tab. There you will find all the discovered devices, which you can also control: turn on/off lights, define brightness, temperature, open/close blinds.
I don't have an Alexa, but would still like to try Voice Control. What should I do?
If there is no smart speaker nearby, we can help you experience voice control right away. We suggest using the Alexa mobile app: Please follow this guide
You might want to read our:
- Check the 1Home Cloud and 1Home Box collection of articles with useful tips, commands and tutorials