In just two steps you can set-up your Weinzierl or Theben Smart Home with 1Home Voice Control and the Voice Assistants Google Assistant (Google Home) and Amazon Alexa.
Please watch the video linked below to see how to configure your Smart Home with Voice Control.
Step 1 – Login to 1Home Configuration Dashboard and configure your smart home devices.
1. Open the 1Home Dashboard: http://my.1home.io
2. Login to 1Home with your Amazon or Google Account:
- Alexa Users: Use the same Amazon account you use for your Alexa device. If you don’t own an Amazon account yet simply create a new one on www.amazon.com
- Google Assistant User: Use the same Google account you use for your Google Assistant device
3. Select a gateway for your smart home by pressing “Add Gateway” button and select “Weinzierl Baos 777"/"Theben" or by just clicking the "Weinzierl Baos 777"/"Theben" button.
4. Enter the credentials to your smart home gateway. Use the same settings as you are using to access your Home server web application (KNX IP BAOS RESTful Web Services or the LUXORplug software/LUXORplay App)
- Please enter the address without https and port in the separate field.
- Also make sure Https is working on the connection you entered and that exposed the port is accessible outside your local network.
5. Press Save to import all devices.
6. Click on the Devices tab to manage the devices. The changes are saved automatically.
- To enable or disable the device press the checkbox next to the device
- To rename the device click on a name and rename it.
- To view all Devices instructions, press the "Instructions" button.
Gateways and devices
If you want to find out more about the configuration of Gateways and your smart home devices, please watch out Dashboard Setup-Video.
Step 2 – Installing the Alexa Skill or Google Action
Now you only have to set-up your Smart Assistant to start using voice control.