1Home Remote access removes the need for port forwarding or externally accessible IPs, if the clients wants to connect to their smart homes remotely.
It also allows installers to manage and maintain Smart Home Servers remotely. Connect to your favorite configuration tool: Loxone Config, Gira Experte, Gira Project Assistant and manage it remotely. The Installer Dashboard helps installers manage multiple projects in a proactive way.
Below you can find a scheme of how remote access works.
Setting up the 1Home Remote Access is a three step process.
- During our first step we will set-up the 1Home Box device
- In the second step we will configure the 1Home Dashboard
- In the third step we will enable 1Home Remote Access for installers or for clients.
If you already have a 1Home Box device set up and configured, you can proceed straight to the step 3 - enabling Remote Access.
Step 1: Instructions for setting-up 1Home Box
Please follow the Quick-Start Instructions for 1Home Box with instructions on assembling and configuring the device
During our second step we will take a look at the 1Home Dashboard.
Step 2: How to configure 1Home Box - Installer Dashboard instructions
- If you're configuring the 1Home Box device at the clients home please follow this article with Instructions for the Voxior Installer Dashboard and configuring of the 1Home Box
- If your configuring the VoxiorLink device remotely or would like to prepare it without the need for an on-site visit, follow this article with instructions on preparing the 1Home Box device to be sent to your clients
Step 3: Enabling Remote Access
Would you like to know more about the Dashboard?
- Check out our guide for Adding clients in the Dashboard
- Find out more about 1Home Remote Access on our webpage