- 1Home Box (VoxiorLink) configured with your Smart Home - follow the Quick start - 1Home Box instructions here
Once configured, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Connected Assistants
- Click Connect Apple HomeKit to connect it with your 1Home Box device and follow the onboarding wizard:
- Open HomeKit application on your Apple device and follow the video (from 00:40):
- Click Add Accessory button
- Select your 1Home Box HomeKit bridge
- You'll get a message that the HomeKit accessory is not Apple certified. To continue click Add Anyway button
- Enter the HomeKit pin stored from the previous step
- Let Apple guide you through the setup of names and rooms. Hint: You can skip the wizard by closing the app and re-opening it.
- Enjoy Apple HomeKit!
- Current HomeKit implementation via 1Home Box is not yet certified by Apple, however the 1Home Bridge is both Apple and KNX certified.
- Current implementation supports lights, dimming lights, switches, scenes, lightning moods and blinds. Thermostats will be added in the next couple of days.
- Support for other device types will be added in the near future.
- Please keep in mind that HomeKit limits bridges to maximum 150 devices or scenes. So please enable only the devices you plan to control with voice and keep the device number under 100.
I don't have the Apple HomePod device, but would still like to try Voice Control. What should I do?
If there is no smart speaker nearby, we can help you experience voice control right away. We suggest using the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa on your smartphone: