With Apple Homekit and the VoxiorBox/VoxiorLink you can invite others ( to control your home accessories from the Home App installed on their iPhone or iPad.
- A VoxiorBox or VoxiorLink, connected to the power and router
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch updated to the iOS 11.2.5 or later
- Please make sure that you are signed in to the iCloud with your apple ID and that the iCloud Keychain is turned on your main iOS device
Please follow this article to learn How to configure your VoxiorBox (or VoxiorLink) with HomeKit
Video and step-by-step instructions
- Open the Home App and tap the icon in the upper-left corner
- Please note: users with multiple homes in the Home App, please select the “Home Settings” and then the preferred home to which you want to invite your family member
- A new menu will appear, in the category People click the link “Invite …”
- Please enter the family member’s Apple ID used with the iCloud
- Send the invite
- The invited person will receive a notification
- Please tap it and click the button “Accept”
Congratulations! You have set-up access for other members in your household when they are connected to your Wi-Fi network.
If you would like to configure remote access with your HomeKit, in order to manage the devices when you are not at home, please follow the instructions in this article on how to set-up a HomePod, AppleTV or Ipad as a home hub.
You can learn more about the setup at Apple’s support section:
- Please take a look at our FAQ for HomeKit/Siri and Voxior
- Check our collection of Voice Commands for Siri / Homepod and your Smart Home
Need help or have suggestions for us? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Chat (blue button in the bottom right corner)